Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lavender Honey

Joke of the day:

Christina Aguilera was arrested for drunkenness. Forget about saying the alphabet backwards, the cops just asked her to sing the Star Spangled Banner forwards. (Hahahaha!) I know, I'm hilarious. But not hilarious enough to avoid attorney's fees. More to come. For now, let's stick to meaningless drivel.

Our adorable dog is even more adorable when he's cleaning out the last of an ice cream container:















If you haven't tried lavender honey bliss ice cream, you haven't lived. You also haven't lived if you don't wish somebody would put bacon in their ice cream already. That sentence doesn't make any sense, but bacon in ice cream sure does.

Speaking of delicious, I've found a place in my stomach for expensive gourmet raisins. Not only are they delicious, but they're loads of fun:



Now you know what I do on my weekends. Only I didn't show you the part where I wear the same sweats and don't wash my hair.

1 comment:

  1. I heard Good Times has a chocolate bacon custard. Have you tried it?

    ReplyDelete