Thursday, March 1, 2012

Flagpole Underpants

Last night Levi and I and a whole bunch of other people made a giant human pyramid in front of Denver's Civic Center building, and it reminded me of the time when I took my underpants off in a Port-A-Potty, then pulled them up that very building's flagpole. But I don't remember anything else (weird), so if you have any helpful information about that event, please do let me know. I don't know why, or when, or who I was with, but I've reached a point in my life where I feel like I should.



Here's a fun experiment:

Google "underpants." Now Google "panties". It's not hard to find a picture of a pair of person-free underpants on the internet. But it is almost impossible to find a pair of women's panties on the internet without a woman in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment