Thursday, January 13, 2011

Levi's Underpants

Levi has this pair of underpants that is mostly indescribable. I believe they are priceless and should be under a glass cube in an underpants museum. They're regular guy briefs, right? But they've been worn so many times that they're both transparent and down to one or two threads in what would seem to be very important places. Let me emphasize -- he took these very underpants off yesterday, implying that he still wears them. They are truly something to behold -- I even Googled "disintegrating underpants" and nothing like what I have hidden somewhere in our home even exists on the internet. Levi would like it very much if I didn't post a picture of them, but you can vote over there on the right and we'll just let the community decide.

1 comment:

  1. I voted show the underpants, but then decided I'd like to clarify that I only want to see a pic of the underpants only if they are NOT on Levi ;)

    ReplyDelete