Friday, August 12, 2011

Drunk Friday


Druknk Friday replaces Scab Friday for ohly ah moment. Tonight levi and I got drunk with my mom ., then went to Ross where we bought Levi lot of button down shirts because he's into that kind of thing. We accidentally lost our dog twice, too, which makes me think maybe we drink too much. Gawd. And a smashed my finger under a rock we took from my mom. It's supposed to make the yard look prettier, but so far it's only made my finger look li\ke this:


I know it doesn't look that bad, but when you're mom-tipsy everything's more important like, so it was TERRIBLE. Did I mention we lost our dog twice? THis is why we have a dog and plants and not a child. I also wash the dishes and dust the piano, so it's not like I"m not taking care of nothing.

Sorry about this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment