Thursday, December 22, 2011

Newsletter

North Korean leader Kim Jong Il is dead. Let this be a warning to all of you who use too much hairspray in the morning.


"We are the 99 percent" has been chosen as the year's top quote. In a close second, "Get out of my way, lady, that flat screen T.V. is mine!"


The Packers' perfect season has come to an end. That's it -- I'm taking my Aaron Rodgers doll out of the manger.


The National Menorah has been lit. I guess the warm glow of Congress wasn't quite doing it.


"We Bought a Zoo" is doing okay at the box office. Michael Jackson buys a zoo and it's weird, but Matt Damon buys one and we're totally into it.


The population of the U.S. is growing at its slowest rate since 1940. It'd be even lower if it weren't for so many hot tubs in New Jersey.

1 comment:

  1. I must remember to read this more often. Dying here.

    -Joe

    ReplyDelete