Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Unwelcome Surprise

Last night I had a terribly detailed dream in which a young man had fallen madly in love with me. He wanted to take me out to dinner, he wanted to hold my hand, he wanted to show me a mountain into which his face had been carved, and he was a freaking Jonas Brother. I don't even know who the Jonas Brothers are, but one of them made it past the large black man I keep at the front door of my subconscious. And man, is that big black man pissed, 'cause...a Jonas Brother? They are not allowed inside my super awesome dream club. Bill Cosby riding in a pudding-powered rocket car? Yep. Twelve-armed, blue-toned Levi in lederhosen and cowboy boots? Uh-huh. An inside out polar bear named Linus who eats only bacon and members of Congress? Yessiree. But a Jonas Brother? Sorry, bud. Back of the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment