Saturday, November 5, 2011

You'll Always Be My Number Five

"You'll always be my number five, baby." That's what Levi just said to me. Which would be truly disconcerting in that whose-underpants-are-those-stuck-to-your-snowpants (usually just his, but you know what I mean) kind of way if I didn't know that being his number five means I'm number five on his speed dial. Because the number five is right in the middle of the key pad (if you don't count zero, which is a real number, but a sad, weird one who's almost definitely sitting at its own table down there at the bottom of the keypad because it's allergic to peanut butter or wears the same t-shirt every day or humps the tire swing at recess), and he assigned number five to me because he wants me at the center of everything. Which I really like. Here's to five.

No comments:

Post a Comment