Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pants Ahoy

What a game six, am I right? It happened to be my first baseball game of the season, and that will make a lot more sense to you when I say that the thing I noticed other than the professional baseball players dropping fly balls (did you see David Freese making a sand castle in the infield?) was the pants. I disapprove of baseball pants. I like half baseball pants and tall socks, but the long baseball lounge pants sort of wadded up over the cleats get to me. You twinkies. Wearing lounge pants. You know what I wore when I played softball that one season? I wore very short polyester teenie weenie not-pants that sort of looked like this:


But without the man legs and with pasty bird legs. Pansies.

Couple other things:

Pujols. Tee hee.

Rangers manager Ron Washington has some lips. He has some flibbidy flobbidy lips. He breaks out a bag of sunflower seeds and, whoa, Ginny! Call the cops. It's like he's trying to keep a rainbow trout in his mouth. Which, you know, why would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment