Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Wooly Bully

I'm always wanting something. Today I wanted a vacuum. Then, I wanted three Chipotle tacos. Then I wanted to buy moss rocks. Then I wanted to take my sweaty work pants off. And then I wanted to pick fleas off of my dog. What can I say -- I have some really fantastic days.

I also always want some new Icebreaker. If you don't know about Icebreaker, here's what you should know about it:

1. It's merino wool.
2. It's expensive.
3. It's worth it.
4. They sell underpants for $40.
5. They are not seven-way underpants so that the $40 is worth it.

But it IS worth it. I triple sheep dare you to try an Icebreaker anything -- a t-shirt. Socks. One sock. Your life will be improved.

Right now I want this Icebreaker cardigan:
It kind of screams won't-you-be-my-neighbor (which, coincidentally, I will be even if the dog I think you stole but that you told me jumped over your 6-foot-high fence barks me awake every morning), and I think I'm okay with that. Currently it is not improving my life. But I'm sure if I had it here with me, I would wear it seven ways and be friendlier and make your inconsiderate neighbor ass a peace casserole.

1 comment:

  1. ...and make your inconsiderate neighbor ass a peace casserole.

    That's my new line. I don't plan to credit you, but you are effing brilliant and hilarious.

    ReplyDelete